This service may be fully funded by the regional business partners network. If your business qualifies, you can get our COVID-19 specific business support services (up to $2500 per service).
The funding will not last forever, so let us know that you are interested, and we will connect you with our Growth Advisor so that it is fast-tracked.
To help speed up the process make sure you register with the Regional Business Partners Network – this only takes 5 minutes: Register your business here
Cashflow forecasting is critical to the survival and growth of any business, without establishing targets for the year you may be flying blind.
We find that our most successful clients are those who have set targets each year and monitor their results on a regular basis. Our team want to help you to set, monitor and manage financial targets and improve business performance.
A cashflow forecast will set monthly financial targets and provide you with a monthly breakdown of all your income and expenses for a minimum 12-month period. This enables you to regularly measure actual results against budget so that you can respond to any change in your business and have control over your cash flow.
What is involved?
We will develop a cashflow forecast unique to your business, based on discussions with your goals and the objectives you would like to achieve.
We will then arrange a meeting to review the draft forecast with you to discuss and finalise it. You will receive a copy of your that can be uploaded into your accounting system (such as Xero) and report your actual results against the forecast.
Benefits of Cashflow Forecasting:
- Sets appropriate goals and targets and monitor/maintain your cash flow monthly
- Helps you understand the key drivers and therefore better understand your business
- Gives you peace of mind and control over your cash flow
- Monitors and assists with your bank lending requirements and lease agreements
- Identifies how much money you need to set aside for tax
- Forewarns you of potential cashflow issues to manage and reduce the effects
- Helps you identify inconsistencies in trading
- Distinguishes between your monthly and annual business operation trends
- Alerts you to potential creditor hassles
- Helps you avoid costs associated with non-payment/late payment, i.e. penalties, interest and potentially sour supplier relationships
- Is a timely method of monitoring and evaluating your performance
- Clarifies how much revenue you really need to achieve the profits expected
- Encourages you to be accountable for goal achievement
- Helps support the development of your business strategies
- Provides continued direction and motivation for your Team
- Determines the future direction of your business and helps realise potential
Contact Tim Doyle or Jane Evans today to discuss your cashflow forecast needs on 07 823 4980 or email us. Our office is in Cambridge, NZ, but distance is no problem. We have many international and national clients.
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.